The "LE" code on a Samsung washing machine indicates a problem with the motor. The washer will not operate with this error code. The most common cause of the "LE" error code is a blockage in the motor, but it can also indicate a problem with the washing machine's main control board or a loose wire.
You are here because you have a question about:
- le error code samsung washer
- samsung le error code
- samsung washer le code
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Check the water supply:
- Ensure that there is a proper water supply to the washing machine. If the water pressure is too low, the washer may not function properly and could display the LE error code.
- Check the drain hose:
- Make sure the drain hose is not kinked or clogged. A blocked drain hose can cause water to back up into the washer and cause the LE error code to be displayed.
- Clean the washer:
- If the washer has not been used in a while, it is possible that it is full of dirt and needs to be cleaned. Run the washer with a cleaning solution designed specifically for washing machines to clean the machine and remove any build-up.
- Replace the door seal:
- If the door seal is damaged, it can cause water to leak out of the washer and cause the LE error code to be displayed. Replace the door seal if it is damaged.
- Replace the washing machine:
- If the washer is old or has been used extensively, it may need to be replaced. A new washing machine will be more efficient and less likely to display error codes.