Spotify error code 17 is an error that can occur when trying to connect to the Spotify servers. This error code can happen for a number of reasons, such as an incorrect password, a problem with the Spotify servers, or a problem with your internet connection. If you are seeing this error code, it is recommended that you try again later, as the Spotify servers may be down or experiencing issues.
People like you are also looking for:
- spotify error code 17
- spotify error code 17 fix
1. Check your internet connection
- Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the app.
- Select "Settings."
- Under "Network & Internet," select "Check internet connection."
- If there is an error message, click on the link that says "Report an issue."
- If there is no error message, click on the "OK" button.
2. Restart your computer
- From the Windows Start menu, select "All Programs" and then select "Windows Update."
- Click on the "Check for Updates" button.
- If there are any updates available, you will be prompted to install them.
- Click on the "Install Updates" button.
- Once the updates are installed, click on the "Restart" button.
- After your computer has restarted, select "Spotify" from the Windows Start menu and click on the "Restart" button again.
- If the problem has been fixed, your computer will now be ready to use.
3. Check for updates
- Open the Spotify app on your device.
- Tap the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select the Updates tab.
- Tap Check for updates.
- If there are any updates available, Spotify will prompt you to install them. Tap OK to install the updates.
- After the updates are installed, try to play a song in Spotify. If the error code 17 appears again, please follow the instructions below to fix it.
- If the error code 17 does not appear after trying the steps above, please contact Spotify support.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Reinstall Spotify
- Reset your settings
- Try another device