The Nintendo Switch error code support.nintendo/switch/error usually happens when there is a problem with the console's software or hardware. Sometimes it can be caused by a corrupt game file, or by a problem with the system's storage. Usually, the error can be fixed by restarting the console, or by using a different game file. If the problem persists, it is recommended to contact Nintendo's customer support.
People like you are also looking for:
- 3ds error code lookup
- support.nintendo error code
- nintendo error code
- supportnintendo.com error code
- nintendo switch online app error code
- error code nintendo switch
Still not working? maybe try:
- Restart your Nintendo Switch by holding down the POWER Button for three seconds, then selecting "Power Options" > "Restart".
- If the problem persists, you may need to try power cycling your Nintendo Switch. To do this, unplug the AC adapter from the Nintendo Switch console, then wait for about 30 seconds. Next, re-attach the AC adapter and turn on the console.
- Update your Nintendo Switch console to the latest system version. To do this, go to System Settings > System > System Update.
- If the problem still persists, please visit support.nintendo.com for more assistance.