What is 'Firefox application error message'?
"Firefox application error message" is an error that may occur when the application is unable to start correctly.
How can you fix 'Firefox application error message'?
Some of the common fixes include:
- Reinstalling Mozilla Firefox
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.
1. Reinstall Mozilla Firefox
"Firefox application error message" could be caused by your Mozilla Firefox registry or cache problem. You may want to reinstall your Mozilla Firefox. See instruction below.
- Go to Control Panel and select Uninstall a Program.
- Browse to C:\Program Files (x86) and to C:\Program Files. Delete all Mozilla Firefox related folder.
- Run CCleaner to clear cache and registry.
NOTE: If you do not have a CCleaner, download for free here.
- Click Cleaner, then Analyze and then click Run Cleaner.
- Then click Registry, then Scan for Issues and then click Fix Selected Issues.
- Download the latest version of Mozilla Firefox here.
- Then, install the latest version and run it.