If your Samsung dryer is displaying an error code, there are a few things you can try to reset it. First, unplug the dryer from the power outlet and then plug it back in. This will sometimes reset the error code. If that doesn't work, you can try pressing and holding the Start/Pause button for 5 seconds. This will also sometimes reset the error code. If neither of these work, you will need to contact Samsung customer service for further assistance.
The error code can happen for a few reasons. One reason is that the dryer is not getting enough power. This can be caused by a faulty power cord or a tripped circuit breaker. Another reason is that there is something blocking the dryer's door from closing properly. This could be a piece of clothing or a towel. Finally, the error code can also be caused by a problem with the dryer's control board.
You are here because you have a question about:
- samsung dryer he error code reset
- how to reset samsung dryer
1. Check the power cord to make sure it is plugged into a working outlet
- Check the power cord to make sure it is plugged into a working outlet.
- Check to see if the dryer is overloading or if it is making strange noises.
- If the power cord is plugged in and the dryer is not overloading or making strange noises, then the problem may be with the outlet.
- If the power cord is plugged in and the dryer is overloading or making strange noises, then the problem may be with the dryer.
- If the power cord is not plugged in, then the problem may be with the dryer.
2. Check the circuit breaker and reset if necessary
- Look for the reset button on the front of the dryer.
- If the reset button is not visible, look for a button on the front or back of the dryer that says "circuit breaker."
- Push the reset button to reset the dryer.
- If the dryer does not start up after resetting, check the circuit breaker.
3. Clean the lint screen
1.Remove the lint screen by unscrewing the two screws at the bottom of the machine. 2.Remove the lint screen cover by unscrewing the two screws at the top of the machine. 3.Wash the screen and cover in warm water with a mild detergent. 4.Rinse the screen and cover well with cold water. 5.Apply a light coating of silicone sealant to the screen and cover. 6.Screw the screen and cover back into place. 7.Replace the screws at the bottom of the machine.
4. Clean the venting system
- Remove the front panel of the Samsung dryer.
- Remove the lint filter and the exhaust duct.
- Clean the ducts and the filter.
- Replace the ducts and the filter.
- Reconnect the front panel.
5. Check for clogs in the venting system
- Open the front panel of the dryer by removing the screws that hold it in place.
- Look for any areas where the venting system is clogged. This can be done by using a flashlight to inspect the interior of the dryer for any debris or blocks that are preventing the air from flowing freely.
- If there are any areas where the venting system is clogged, use a plunger to clear the obstruction. Make sure to use caution not to damage the dryer's interior.
- Once the venting system is clear, reattach the front panel and replace the screws.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Replace the fuse if necessary.
- Replace the thermostat if necessary.
- Replace the heating element if necessary.