The Netflix error code m7111 1331 2206 is a network connectivity error. This error code happens when your device is unable to connect to the Netflix servers. This can happen for a variety of reasons, including your device not having a valid IP address, your device not being able to reach the Netflix servers, or your Netflix account not being active.
People like you are also looking for:
- netflix error code m7111 1331 2206
- error code f7111 1331 2206
- netflix error code f7111 1331 2206
1. Check your Internet connection
The steps to check your Internet connection vary depending on your device. For example, on a PC, you can check your connection by opening the 'Network and Sharing Center' and selecting 'Check Internet connection'. On a Mac, you can check your connection by opening the 'Network Preferences' and selecting 'Ping' or 'Traceroute'. On a phone or tablet, you can check your connection by opening the 'Settings' and selecting 'Network'. Under 'Connection', you can select 'Wi-Fi'. Under 'Status', you can see if there are any errors.
2. Restart your device
- From the Home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access the All Apps screen.
- Tap Netflix.
- On the main Netflix screen, tap the three lines in the top left corner.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Under "General," tap "Restart."
- Tap "Yes" to restart your device.
3. Update your Netflix app
- Open the Netflix app on your device
- Select the menu button (3 vertical lines in the top left corner of the app)
- Select Settings
- Select General
- Select App Update
- Enter your Netflix account details and tap Update
- If there are any updates available, the app will update and present you with a summary of the changes
- If there are no updates available, the app will tell you that there are no updates available and will ask you to sign in or create a new account
- If you have an account with Netflix but have not logged in for some time, the app will ask you to sign in
- If you have a Netflix account and have not logged in for some time, the app will ask you to create a new account
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Check for updates to your operating system
- Delete and reinstall the Netflix app
- Contact Netflix customer service