The SE error code on a Samsung washer is an indication that there is a problem with the washing machine's door. The error code is displayed when the washer's door is not properly closed or if there is an obstruction preventing the door from closing. The SE error code can also indicate a problem with the washer's door lock.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- samsung error code se
- samsung washer se error code
- se error code samsung washer
- samsung se error code
- se on samsung washer
1. Check the hoses to make sure they are not kinked or clogged
- Open the lid of the Samsung washer.
- Inspect the hoses for any kinks or obstructions.
- If there are any kinks or obstructions, use a hose clamp to fix them.
- Check the hoses for any signs of water or soap buildup.
- If there are any signs of water or soap buildup, use a hose cleaner to clean them.
2. Clean the inlet screens
1.Remove the inlet screen from the top of the washer. 2.Remove any debris or debris from the inlet screen. 3.Clean the inlet screen with a damp cloth. 4.Replace the inlet screen.
3. Check the drain pump filter for any blockages
- Turn the washer on and off a few times in order to clear any debris or obstructions from the drain pump filter.
- Open the washer lid and look for any pieces of debris or liquid blocking the drain pump.
- If there are any obstructions, use a plunger to clear them out.
- Inspect the drain pump filter for any blockages. If there are any, use a plunger to clear them out.
- Close the lid and turn the washer back on.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Clean the tub and detergent drawer.
- Check for any leaks.
- Run a self-clean cycle.
- Replace the drain pump.