The error code E-11 is a Samsung refrigerator error code that indicates a problem with the refrigerator's water filter. This error code can be caused by a clogged water filter, a water filter that needs to be replaced, or a problem with the water line to the refrigerator. If the water filter is clogged, it will need to be replaced. If the water filter needs to be replaced, it is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions to ensure that the new filter is installed correctly. If there is a problem with the water line to the refrigerator, it will need to be repaired or replaced.
You are here because you have a question about:
- samsung refrigerator of error code
- samsung fridge of
1. Clean the fridge regularly with a mild detergent
There are a few steps that need to be followed in order to clean a fridge regularly with a mild detergent in order to fix a samsung fridge not cooling. The first step is to remove all of the food and drinks from the fridge. Next, fill a large bowl with warm water and add a teaspoon of mild detergent. The detergent will help to clean the fridge walls and remove any food residue. Next, scrub the walls of the fridge with a soft cloth using a circular motion. Finally, rinse the fridge with clean water and dry it off.
2. Check the seals on the doors and make sure they are tight
- Open the refrigerator door and check the seals around the door. If there is water or food inside the refrigerator, it will leak out and make the refrigerator not work.
- If there is water or food inside the refrigerator, use a vacuum cleaner to remove the water or food.
- Replace the seals around the door and make sure they are tight.
- Close the refrigerator door and test it to see if the refrigerator is working.
3. Make sure the fridge is level
There are a few steps that need to be followed in order to ensure that the fridge is level in order to fix the issue of it not cooling. The first step is to ensure that the shelves are in the correct position. If the shelves are not level, the refrigerator will not be able to transfer the cold air evenly throughout the interior. The second step is to adjust the back panel. If the back panel is not level, the refrigerator will not be able to expel the warm air properly. Finally, the fridge should be checked for leaks. If there are any leaks, they should be fixed in order to prevent more problems from occurring.
4. Check the temperature setting and make sure it is set to the correct setting
- Open the fridge door and check the temperature setting.
- If the temperature is too cold or too hot, adjust the temperature setting.
- Close the fridge door and wait a few minutes to make sure the temperature has been adjusted to the correct setting.