The UE error code on a LG washing machine is indicates that the washer is unbalanced. This can happen for a number of reasons, such as too much laundry in the washer, not enough laundry in the washer, or laundry that is not evenly distributed in the washer. To fix the UE error code, you will need to redistribute the laundry in the washer so that it is evenly balanced.
You are here because you have a question about:
- lg tromm front load washer error code ue
- ue on lg washer
1. Check the inlet hoses to ensure they are not kinked or clogged
- Open the front and top of the washer.
- Inspect the inlet hoses for kinked or clogged areas.
- If there are any kinked or clogged areas, use a hose clamp to fix the area.
- Reattach the inlet hoses to the washer.
2. Inspect the fill valves for debris or damage
- Turn off the water and disconnect the power to the washer.
- Remove the fill valve cover by prying it off with a spudger.
- Look for debris or damage in the fill valve orifice. If there is debris, clear it out with a spudger. If there is damage, replace the fill valve.
- Reinstall the cover and reconnect the power to the washer.
3. Clean the inlet filters
- Turn off the washer and unplug it from the wall.
- Remove the inlet filters by removing the two screws that hold them in place.
- Clean the filters with a damp cloth or a filter cleaner.
- Reinstall the filters by screwing them in place.
- Turn on the washer and test it for leaks.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Replace the inlet hoses if they are damaged.
- Replace the fill valves if they are damaged.