The LG washing machine code OE indicates that the machine has detected a water overflow. This error code happens when too much water is added to the machine and it is unable to pump it out fast enough. The machine will automatically shut off and display the error code to prevent damage to the machine.
Other common searches for this error include:
- lg washing machine error code oe drain pump cleanout video
- lg washing machine code oe
1. Clean the filter
1.Turn off the power to the washing machine. 2.Open the front panel of the machine. 3.Locate the filter and unplug it from the machine. 4.Remove the filter cap. 5.Locate the filter cartridge and pull it out of the machine. 6.Clean the filter cartridge and filter with a damp cloth. 7.Replace the filter cartridge and filter cap. 8.Plug the filter back into the machine. 9.Turn on the power to the washing machine.
2. Check the drain hose for clogs or blockages
- Turn on the water and the washing machine.
- Find the drain hose and check for any clogs or blockages.
- If there are any blockages, clear them using a plunger or a snake.
- Reattach the drain hose to the washing machine and turn on the water.
- Wait a few minutes for the machine to finish draining.
- Check the drain hose for any remaining blockages and clear them using a plunger or a snake.
3. Check the washer's pump for any blockages
- Open the washing machine door.
- Look for any obstructions in the pump assembly. If there are any, clear them out with a plunger.
- Check the hoses for any cracks or breaks. If there are any, replace them.
- Check the impeller for any blockages. If there are any, clear them out with a plunger.
- Check the serpentine belt for any cracks or breaks. If there are any, replace it.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Inspect the inlet hoses for any kinks or blockages.
- Clean the washer's tub.
- Replace the washer's tub if it is damaged.
- Call a professional technician for assistance.