c-f2 is an error code that can occur on Samsung stoves.
This code can signify that there is a simple communication error that resolves itself with a reboot.
However it could indicate that there is a bigger problem with the stove's heating element. The element may be damaged or not working properly. This can cause the stove to overheat and produce this error code.
People like you are also looking for:
- c-f2 error code samsung range
- c-f2 samsung stove
1. Restart the Stove
First try to restart the stove using the Power button.
If the issue continues, disconnect power (by unplugging or using the circuit breaker) for 30 seconds, and then restart the stove.
2. Replace the c-f2 samsung stove with a new one
If the error persists then you might need to replace the stove assembly with a new one.
Be sure to confirm that the part fits your model before purchasing.
Steps for replacing the assembly:
- Remove the old stove by unscrewing the screws on the back.
- Remove the old burner assembly by unscrewing the screws on the bottom.
- Replace the burner assembly with a new one.
- Replace the screw on the back of the stove.
- Replace the screws on the bottom of the stove.
- Replace the oven door.
- Replace the oven light.
3. Get a c-f2 samsung stove repair kit and follow the instructions
- Go to the nearest hardware store and purchase a c-f2 samsung stove repair kit.
- Remove the front panel of the stove.
- Remove the screws that secure the top and bottom of the stove to the frame.
- Lift the top of the stove off.
- Remove the burners and the front element of the stove.
- Install the c-f2 samsung stove repair kit components in the reverse order.
- Replace the top of the stove and secure it with the screws that were removed in step 3.
- Replace the front panel of the stove.
- Reinstall the screws that were removed in step 3.
4. Take the c-f2 samsung stove to a professional for repair
- Clean the stove top and interior of the oven with a cloth
- Remove the rear panel
- Check the burners and gas lines for any obstructions
- Clean the glass parts of the oven
- Check the oven door for any obstructions
- Check for any damage to the oven walls, seals or door
- Clean the oven interior
- Apply a new oven sealant
- Replace any defective parts