What is 'PS4 error WC-36547-5'?
PS4 error WC-36547-5 is an error that may occur when the credit card you try to register is already associated with your account.
How can you fix 'PS4 error WC-36547-5'?
Some of the common fixes include:
- Adding a payment method using an internet browser
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.
1. Add payment method using an internet browser
PS4 error WC-36547-5 may be caused by a bug. You may want to use your computer internet browsers, such as Google Chrome and Internet Explorer and log in to this link here. Then, follow the instruction below.
- Go to Wallet, add a debit/ credit card.
- Delete the expired card.
- Add a new credit card.
- Input your new information then save.
- Set it as primary.
- After saving, go back to the PlayStation Store and try to purchase.
Sometimes, the PS4 may require a shutdown for at least three minutes to apply the settings. This may be caused by the cache stored in your PS4.